Key Events – Training Workshop
Many local and Asian developers have targeted to expand their business to mainland China. Therefore, understanding how to enter this growing marketi has become critical to most IT companies. This year, the Asia Smartphone Apps Contest 2016 will organize a training workshop for developers to provide tips for entering this large and complex Market!
Training content will cover area such as localization for app development, user behaviours, rules and regulations of IT Industry in China and other related topics. Topics such as Market potential and trend of mainland China, tips on developing app for specific market niche and creative categories will be discussed in the workshop.
- Develop training course to advance the understanding and help industry participators learn about the new China market, explore specific market niche and collaborate with different creative categories and bring insights to local app developers for a successful entry into the domestic market.
- For better equipping the app developers with knowledge and skills of the Mainland market; and produce guidelines for the whole industry to blossom in Mainland China.
Mobile Apps Developer, Programmers or participants who are interested to gain an introduction of mobile apps development in mainland China.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (with English terminology)
|Course Schedule||20 May and 27 May 2016|
|Time||10:00am – 5:00pm|
|Venue||1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Hong Kong|
- China mobile market at a glance
- Case Studies of Successful China Apps
- Study of Chinese O2O Business Models
- Design for Mobile Apps in China
- Introduction to China App Stores
- Concerns for Mobile Apps Development
- Chinese Online Payment Case Study
- Mobile Apps Development Life Cycle
- Tools for Mobile Apps Development in China
- Cross Platform Mobile Apps Development
- Promotion and Marketing
- Reporting and Analysis
- Interactive Session